So this is where it all begins my lists of 30 somethings. This was the one that got the ball rolling, my 30 Things Before I’m 30. I started writing it in my journal and making lots of lists the day after I turned 29! I’m going to jump straight in and get started but once I’ve done something i’ll update the post either just with a little pic or few words or a link to an exciting blog post sharing in the fun..
2. Have Our 3rd Beautiful Monster.
4. Skydive for charity
5. Go on 30 Adventures/Experiences/DayTrips
6. Actually use the Leonine Dawson life & Biz planners in 2016. Write in my journal and continue to give thanks.
7. Watch my 30 Must See Films.
9. Go zorbing
10. Drive a Lamborghini at Brands Hatch, one of the few supercars and big UK tracks I haven’t driven even though it’s the closest to me.
11. Go on a spa day.
12. Go to a festival (or at least book tickets – ideally Nass Fest so I can take the kids and enjoy all he extreme stuff!)
13. A weekend away with the girls.
14. Learn Spanish (we want to live out there one day)
15. Learn to DJ on decks.
16. Solve a Rubiks Cube.
17. Take photos daily.
18. Create a Project Life Scrapbook.
19. Have photos done with Carla Guest Photography.
20. Drive in Europe.
21. Learn 30 new Things.
22. Read the 30 Books I Want To Read.
23. Declutter the space around me.
24. Clear My Debts.
25. Increase our Savings (if I can’t save at least spend it on awesome stuff and enjoyable moments)
26. Go for Designer Afternoon Tea at The Berkeley
27. Go to some concerts and shows.
28. Kiss in the rain, under the stars, in the sunshine, in the sea … Kiss more.
29. Get the artistic tattoo I want
30. Do 100 things to connect with my inner child.